Sunday 22 August 2010

ALEXANDER MCQUEEN A/W '10 FOOTWEAR






I was actually planning on going to bed and not posting this until the middle of next week, but it would be utterly selfish of me to not share this greatness with whoever reads my banal monologues (doubt anyone actually does). McQueen was our 21st century Michelangelo Buonarotti, I wont even begin to shower him in plaudits because he has actually exhausted probably EVERY SINGLE superlative in the english language. I mean look at the first shoe? It looks as though it was moulded in the gold mines of Midas himself, by the hands of 7 virgins, and the feathers of a shapely cherub were plucked to adorn the shoe. It is just a visual feast, and even more astounding to know that some lucky so and so WILL wear one of these designs. Makes me want to actually WEAR my McQueens. sorry for the sporadic use of capital letters, I am quite exhausted and I feel that using caps really gets the point across. Just really passionate about McQueen...I seem to have gone off on a tangent, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...