Wednesday 22 September 2010

OTSWALD HELGASON SPRING/SUMMER 2011











Ostwald Helgason S/S 2011 from TEST on Vimeo.




Before I rant on about this visual buffet I would like to extend my apologies for going AWOL and neglecting my blog, my time has been taken up by drinking copious amounts of alcohol and moving to university. Thou shall not kill, thou shall not steal, thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain and thou shall not neglect thine blog no more. Enough of that though, lets get to what this post is really about. Otswald Helgason are a fairly new and young German-Icelandic dynamic duo based in London, in fact they are actually showcasing at London fashion week, I would do unspeakable horrors to go and see them. This collection is so fresh and i like how their colour palette is monochromatic but with injections of subtle pastel colours and patterns. For spring and summer theyve mixed light cottons, chiffon and lightweight leathers, and it all ends up looking pretentious and well put together. I always get just a little bit too excited when fairly new designers release stuff as fresh and unique as this, honestly a little bit of wee wee does come out sometimes. I enjoy the styling too, certainly on point.

I'm slightly hungover and it was a monumental struggle writing this post, honestly it feels like there is a heavy metal mosh pit going on in my head. Jagermeister is the official sponsor of the apocalypse. It ruins lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...