Saturday 23 October 2010

Edita Vilkeviciute X Camilla Akrans "Morning Beauty"










Sigh, another black and white editorial? Well, I like it so pipe down. Shot by Camilla Akrans, the same photographer who shot that stunning editorial of Sasha Pivovarova, if you have the patience you can find it on my blog somewhere. The reason I enjoy this so much I think, apart from the fact that Edita has a pair of exquisite breasts may I add, is the simplicity of it all, the contrast and contradiction between the model, the garments and the church. It is borderline sacreligious. Materialistic things like couture and a sensual model shot in the back drop of a 17th century church? Seriously tits outside a church? When did you last see tits in church? People might go more often I guess. ANYWAY, it is pretty good I think, the beauty of it all is in its minimalism. I love the first picture, not just because of her breasts, her exquisite breasts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...