Saturday 23 October 2010

LANVIN X H and M



EVERYONE PROBABLY KNOWS ABOUT THIS BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE THIS IS SEMINAL. THIS IS IMPORTANT STUFF!

Finally we get a glimpse of H&M collabo with uber couture house Lanvin. The collection crashes into stores on November 23rd, but inbetween now and then those of us who give a shit will just have to salivate over these four dresses. I dont indulge in cross dressing so i'll just have to scout out a girl wearing one of these, then wine her , dine her, woo her ridiculously, then steal her dress and frame it :) PLAN!

Hmm they look suspiciously like THESE :

The Lanvin pre fall 2009, spring 2008 and fall 2009...

2 comments:

  1. Your not stealing my dress when I get one, but you can wine and dine me ;) haha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. outfit 2nd from the right yessss!! you have to be super sexy to pull off the others on a bog standard uk high street. sigh...i can't wait for this. like, i can't wait to see how much i love it all and then maintain the perfect equilibrium of my misery by looking shit in each and everyone of the items. boohoo :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...