Friday 1 October 2010

Sasha PIVOVAROVA X Gianfranco Ferré S/S 2011



Strangely enough I had a conversation today where we were discussing skin tones and what works well with different skin tones, and I said, to be politically correct, all black always looks good on caucasian skin tones and all white always looks good on people of ethnicity. But, for every rule there is an exception, and Sasha over here is on of those exceptions. A while back I posted an editorial of her as a sensual red head, but here she looks luxurious as a blonde clad in Ferre all white Spring/Summer 2011. I love the bat-winged lepels. She just looks expensive, (sidebar: the Ferre collection is the elephant's testicles, it is shit hot, but I wont post it, I'd rather post Balmain :P).

P.s I hope when I use animal genitalia related metaphors no one is grossed out. I just think that it really emphasises my point and makes the image much more vivid for those who are imaginatively impaired. Imaginatively impaired, what a mouthful. More of a mouthful than eating 30 packets of mini cheddars and then having to say she sells sea shells on the sea shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...