Wednesday 16 February 2011

NYC : PHOTOS THAT I COULD BE BOTHERED TO UPLOAD/MYFAVOURITES



















Someone described New York as the "unofficial centre of the world", and before I this trip I reckon I would've probably said they were wrong and silly. Now I see why so many people fall in love with the Big Apple. It is this bubbling cauldron of different and rich cultures colliding at an unimaginable velocity. There is always something afoot no matter what time of day, month, season, century or millenia...actually the last one was a bit too far. Basically, I want to live there.

1 comment:

  1. I never sleep when I go to New York. I feel the energy of the city pulsing through my body, and I don't want to miss anything. LOVE NYC!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...