Monday 13 June 2011

RA RA SCRIBBLE CLOTHING



                                                                             £190

                                                                             £125
£85
  

£225
                                                                THE PROCESS
                    After cutting our pattern pieces, we mask all edges that shall remain white.
                   Then we individually draw on each piece, creating a unique scribble pattern.


                 When the scribble pattern is finished, the tape is removed and the fabric is heat set.

This is pretty cool, I'm not going to lie. Remindes me of when I was younger at school on the last day everyone drew messages on people's shirts. RA RA turned this into fashion, but £225 for a t-shirt I could make myself? Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...