Sunday 25 July 2010

INCEPTION





Right, first of all before I explain the che che che che cheddar cheese and banana's let me just say, I watched Inception this evening and seriously the epic proportions of this film are just stratospherical, honestly it is an utter mind-fuck, I URGE EVERYONE TO SEE IT! I wont be gregarious and ruin it. Anyway, onto the cheese and banana's, I left the cinema thinking about how to have more vivid dreams and the idea was embedded in my head for ages (watch the film and you'll understand my poor attempt at irony), apparently eating cheese and a banana before bed gives you seriously vivid and surreal dreams, Salvador Dali was the poster boy for this apparently. Gonna give it a try tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...