Sunday 15 August 2010

GEMMY ALCANTRA X SHAMAYIM







SHAMAYIM is a fashion photographer with an eye for clean aesthetics, polished i think is more fitting.Shamayim likes to be fully involved in the creative process, unlike some photographers who take a backseat in the proverbial creative vehicle. The influence shows because the images are incredibly sharp and clean , if you catch my drift, editorial-esque, sidebar: i love adding "esque" onto words and making them my own :) HA I RANT!. I am partial to frosted pink lipstick but I like the overall shoot, and even though the dress in the second picture looks like the curtains my mother had when I was seven years old, it is still cute and chic. the model is HAAAAWT like eating a vindaloo in the desert whilst wearing every single garish christmas jumper knitted by your lovely nan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...